Network Banner Advertising

Our Display Network allows you to advertise your banner in 20+ Paid-To-Click websites for a preferential pricing.

DRIVE MORE EYEBALLS TO YOUR OFFER AND GET · REFERRALS · LEADS · SALES

24,000,000 Views
($8.2 per million)
Displayed in All Sites

Our Customers Feedbacks

Wow! Direct Referrals keep flooding in my account! :D

Cristinel

Got 34+ direct referrals and counting for the past 4 days with the 10$ banner advertising!!! Thanks incognito007 for this awesome campaign!! Such a wonderful person, he got some potentials in this ptc industry and he is willing to help whenever you need it.

Nassville

Whatever I say about Tanguy is not enough I think :) I have bought about $600 worth of banners and got over 1200 DRs across all my PTC sites. He’s THE guy to set up your campaign ! Congratulations m8, keep up the good work!

Andylord

I have ordered both 1 000 000 and 4 000 000 banners! And I must say the service is PERFECT!!

Sajklan

Tanguyyyyyyyyyy! i just bought a $125 banner pack, and I GET 271 DR’s in 30 HOURS!!!!!!!! 271 DR’s, you know what this mean?! …I am the new Incognito!!!! Ok no :C Thanks dude! :D

Hersix

Excellent way of advertising. I have gotten many referrals through this method. Thanks for the great job you are doing.

Madu Paschal

WOWW WOWW Thanks very much ingocnito007 i purchased 3 days ago one banner pack and still now i have 46 direct referrals. Its very good avg my friend, Thanks.

Lucas Acosta

Just saw my banner while clicking ads!! I got so excited! Already great results!!!

Money MakinDiana

Dear Tanguy, I just want to say thank you very much for the wonderful result for my banner advertising I got 2 free referral in the first time, again thank you very much looking forward for the second time…you have a good day

Asher

Placed another order in Tanguy~ I see results versus other systems I have tried. You have a repeat client here added to your network. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Cecestorm

Just dropping by to Thank you for your great service doing back there, I’ve purchased two advertising packs for two sites so far, and I got amazing results by that,I advertised on two highly competitive sites but still I got 25DR’s for one site and 12 for other, and still counting!!! Hope we can continue doing good business here! Good luck! and thanks again!

Nicholas

I am very pleased that You do a super campaign for Me Im very satisfied:) Your old client is back:))) best regards always friend Majk31

Michal

Hello, the banner works very well and have spent already have two direct referrals to 21 in 3 days this works as a grateful rayo.estoy you do a great job. I’m buying slowly but I can say that money is better spent .

global33

Absolutely awesome service. Incognito is really easy to deal with and my Ads were setup in no time. Definitely coming back for more. Regards

Thaiguru

Simply awesome Tanguy :) For sure I’ll purchase again here. Thanks for your services.

Ferran

Thank you for creating such excellent banners for me. I used them for a while and achieved very good results. Also his banner advertising service is great and you will get a lot of active referrals guaranteed. If you need reliable advertising and banners then Tanguy is the number one guy in the ptc industry with 4 years of experience.

Pavlos Manakidis

The delivery was fast and precise to the requirement. Thank you Tanguy !

Tahuib

I Never had the same kind of success anywhere else! Your banner ads have got me hundreds of referrals time and time again. THANKS for all the work you put into this!!

Nick

Howtogetref.com is one of the best places to grow your business in a mind-blowing speed. 100% satisfaction guarantee over and over again. Thank you Tanguy! :)

Hiragana

Russ

You may also like…

A) To discover all details about the paid-to-click websites we use to promote your banners: read more.

B) To improve your results with a custom banner design: request a design.

C) To reduce your expenses through a subscription-based plan: check our deals.

FAQs

Frequently asked questions

WHAT KINDS OF TRAFFIC TYPE DO YOU HAVE?

We provide banner advertising which are delivered on impressions basis. (What is banner advertising?)

The banners display through banner rotators located on the homepages, internal pages and surfbars from 20+ Paid-To-Click websites: see the list here.

IS YOUR TRAFFIC ADSENSE SAFE?

Yes. You will receive traffic from our advertising partners in an organic manner.

No incentives are given to the visitor if he decides to click-through on your banner and visits your website.

(See AdSense program policies for more details)

HOW DO I SUBMIT MY BANNER AD?

When you complete a purchase, you will receive an automatic email with a PDF containing all instructions (sender: sales@howtogetref.com).

In most cases, your task consist in replying with your referral link and 468×60 pixels banner (URL or image as email attachment).

You can use the default banners provided by your program, create your own, or request us to design one for you.

Ps. Advanced users will find more details concerning tracking, geotargeting and other possibilities in the PDF.

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET A CAMPAIGN APPROVED?

Usually the banner ads campaigns are approved in 24 hours or less, even during the holidays and weekends!

You will be notified through email (sender: sales@howtogetref.com) once your banner is up and running online. The email will include all details related to the campaign, as well as a track link to follow data.

HOW CAN I TRACK THE TRAFFIC THAT I PURCHASE?

We use trck.me shortener to create a short link to your website and send traffic to. This allows you to keep tabs on your traffic campaign, as well as see which countries your visitors are coming from. We’ll send this link to you as soon as we’ve started your campaign.

The information collected concern the: domains (traffic sources), hits (click-through on your banner), unique rate, countries, and devices.

Ps. The conversions will not be tracked on our side unless you are able to add a code to your “Thank You” page

You are welcome to use your own tracker if you prefer.

HOW LONG WILL MY ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN LAST?

Your banner advertising campaign will remain online and appear randomly on the rotators until the total amount of the impressions bought is delivered.

Usually, a $10 package will be delivered in 10 days. The $47 and $197 will last for 20 days (the difference being how often they appear in the rotators).

Please note that it is approximative duration. Some websites may expire faster, or slower depending on their activities.

Typically, a banner advertising campaign which receives zero click-throughs over a 2-3 days period could be considered as expired.

You can scale up your advertising campaign and/or renew it anytime by purchasing more packs.

CAN I SPLIT ONE ORDER BETWEEN MULTIPLE WEBSITES?

Yes. You can advertise several banners through a single campaign.

WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?

We accept online payments in dollars (through PayPal or Payza), in euros (through Mollie: credit cards or bank transfers) and in Bitcoin.

IS MY DEPOSIT SECURE?

Yes. We are using a secure connection (SSL) to make sure your information are, and remain, safe.

This means that all data exchange between your computer and our website are encrypted (https://).

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MY SUBSCRIPTION EXPIRES?

A subscription plan will run as long as you keep your subscription profile active.

If you cancel your subscription, your advertisement campaign (and bonus) will stay online for the period you already paid for and won’t be renewed afterward.

If you are low in funds and your payment processor fails to proceed the subscription renewal, we will delay the banner advertising renewal until it’s fixed.

Still need help? Send us a note!

For any other questions, please write us at sales@howtogetref.com or comment below

comment-referralbooster

1,532 thoughts on “Network Banner Advertising”

1. Hi Tanguy I had just bought 10$ pack via Payza, payment number 95132 :) this is first time using your advertisement source and I hope everythink will be ok for us :D:D

2. Great promotion site and a lot of fun logging in to my pTc sites every day looking for new referrals. I understand that there is no guarantee for getting referrals, and therefore its is great to see that it works. I promote my sites at all the others PtC and CtP that I have got, and therefore I wonder: How do I know if my referrals comes from your banner advertising and not my own?(I think most probably it is from HTGR), but is there a way to check it? And will getting some referrals make it more probable to get more with my own site advertising?
    Secondly, is there a way to quickly get back to my own comment on your site. I like your site a lot, but find it hard to find back some times.
    3. I joined Bitbond, do I get points in the contest?
    Thanks a lot Tanguy!!

• Hello Bard,

Thanks for your feedback! Appreciated! :-)

1- Referral sources: there are three scenarios:
      — (1A) you promote your personal website or landing page — in that case, you may include the trck.me code which I forward to you once the banner advertising campaign is online and running.
      — (1B) you promote an affiliate website which quotes the conversion source on their back-office. In that case, you get the information from there. (If you advertise in the same paid-to-click as me, I believe I can cloak the URL as coming from “howtogetref.com”. This may solve the issue, but I never tested so far, plus you would not see from which specific sites the conversion come as all would be tagged as howtogetref.com).
      — (1C) for the other cases, I fear there is no solution other than guessing.

2- Quickly get back on your own comment. UI improvements:

This is a great idea. I spent some hours on “geek” forums and managed to build up a custom code for that.
      You are now able to find the last ten comments, with the link to the article or the particular comment itself.
      This is quoted on the bottom of your profile page (require to be logged in).

Last 10 Comments Feature

3- Points for joining a “Top Earner” website. Sadly, the instruction quote that you should generate a commission.
      So to be fair to the other participants, I can’t approve the signup alone.

Notes:
      – I do not recommend to invest in dollars denominated P2P loans at BitBond right now, due to the rising trend in the bitcoin value.
      I will share more details about this in an upcoming “BitBond Review.”

– While I could not add you points for the signup alone, I still credited you with 25 credits towards our monthly contest as thanks for suggesting such an excellent improvements (“Last ten comments” feature).

Thanks for your activity and suggestion. And all the best! :-)

Enjoy your day,
      Tanguy – Incognito007

3. This Banner Service is one of the BEST on the market it’s affordable, delivers, and will get you opt-ins to grow your list. I have referred many satisfied Networkers to this service, and look to continue doing so.

• Hello Neville,

Thanks for your effort towards our affiliate program, it’s appreciated! :)

I’m glad to hear you have good results and that your contacts are happy as well.

Let’s achieve significant growth in 2017! ;-)

Cheers,

• Hello MoneyEverySecond,

Thanks for the feedback. It’s great to hear you have positive results! :-)

I’m looking forward running more banner advertising campaigns with you.

Let’s make this year 2017 amazing!

Cheers,
      Tanguy – Incognito007

4. The banner advertising service has delivered above & beyond. I’m greatly satisfied with the Results, I have received here. For anyone who can use more Leads this is one valuable service that will allow you to achieve conversions depending on your offer.

• Hello Neville,

It’s great to hear! :) Thanks a lot for the feedback.

Enjoy the Christmas and end year events with your family.

I’m looking forward working on much more advertising campaigns with you! :)

Cheers,

5. Hola,
    El clic y la actividad no está incentivada por lo que no hay patrón o promedio que podría citar.
    Esto depende totalmente de su oferta y el diseño del banner que está utilizando.

Feliz Navidad.
    Tanguy

6. hola de nuevo tanguy jejej tengo otra pregunta ya estoy decidido a invertir los 10 dolares para promocionar un negocio que saldrá el 1 de enero pero quisiera saber mas o menos como cuantos referidos conseguiría con la inversión de 10 dolares es para tener un estimado

7. otra pregunta si compro el paquete de 10$ recibiré 1 millón de visitas en mi sitio web o el banner aparecerá 1 millón de veces tengo esa duda

• Hello Edgardo,

This is 1,000,000 banner impressions – only those who decide to click-through will visit your website.

This usually translates in 500-1500 organic visits depending on your banner attractiveness. The visits are not incentivized, so if your landing does match with what your banner claim to offer; it may convert with a pretty high ratio.

We are used to having really good feedback when it comes to “money making” offers or something that attract such niche (as you may have seen through testimonials). If you are not sure about what it can bring to your business and how good it will perform, I always suggest testing with the smallest package at first.

This allows you to test things and make adjustments (if required), then you can scale up on what works and get your business growing full speed! :)

Ps. The traffic is global, so it works better if your website is in English obviously.

Thanks for your interest in our banner advertising service and feel free to request more details if required.

Cheers,

—-

Hola Edgardo,

Se trata de 1.000.000 de impresiones de banner. Sólo aquellos que decidan hacer clic en visitarán su sitio web.

Esto se traduce generalmente en 500-1500 visitas orgánicas dependiendo de su atractivo de la bandera. Las visitas no están incentivadas, por lo que si su aterrizaje coincide con lo que su banner pretende ofrecer; Puede convertir con una proporción bastante alta.

Estamos acostumbrados a tener comentarios muy buenos cuando se trata de “hacer dinero” ofertas o algo que atraen a este nicho (como usted puede haber visto a través de testimonios). Si no está seguro de lo que puede aportar a su negocio y lo bueno que se llevará a cabo, siempre sugiero realizar pruebas con el paquete más pequeño al principio.

Esto le permite probar cosas y hacer ajustes (si es necesario), entonces usted puede escalar en lo que funciona y hacer que su negocio crezca a toda velocidad! Unesdoc.unesco.org unesdoc.unesco.org

PD. El tráfico es global, por lo que funciona mejor si su sitio web está en Inglés obviamente.

Gracias por su interés en nuestro servicio de publicidad de banner y no dude en solicitar más detalles si es necesario.

Aclamaciones,

• Hello Edgardo,

I plan to share some articles about this when I have time, but it may take a while to get this ready.

You can find the basics by typing “SEO tutorial filetype:PDF” on google – or if you need something more structured and where you can exchange with a community, Wealthy Affiliate is a great platform that I recommend.

Translated by Google as:

Hola Edgardo,

Planeo compartir algunos artículos sobre esto cuando tengo tiempo, pero puede tomar un tiempo para conseguir esto listo.

Puede encontrar los conceptos básicos escribiendo “SEO tutorial filetype:PDF” en google – o si necesita algo más estructurado y donde puede intercambiar con una comunidad, Wealthy Affiliate es una gran plataforma que recomiendo.

Cheers,

8. Hi Tanguy:

Your service really impressed me this is one of the fastest campaigns I have purchased to see a opt-in rate so fast. I look to purchase more Campaigns this week.

Neville Easley

• Hello PassiveWealth,

Thanks a lot for your feedback! I’m glad to read you are enjoying the services and already feeling the results! :)

You are welcome anytime – I’m looking forward to working with you on many more projects.

Enjoy your day!

• Hello Medusa,

Thanks for your feedback! It’s awesome to hear you have such a good start! :)

I’m wishing you lot of success and I’m looking forward to working on more projects with you.

Have a great day,
      Tanguy – Incognito007

9. I’ve gotten 6 referrals in the first 12 hours of my starter pack. If this keeps on for 10 days like it says it should, I may do this again with other links! I’m definitely glad I’ve found this site.

• Hello Chris,

This may vary as some of the paid-to-click websites used can have an higher activity and expire faster.

But it’s good to hear you are having a great start. And I’m wish you the best for the remaining part of the campaign!

Ps. We keep trying to improve our advertising network with new quality websites — Buxvertise was recently added,
      and I just closed another deal with AdzSeven.

Thanks for your feedback! :)

Cheers,
      Tanguy – Incognito007

• Just out of curiosity, is there a way you can look at how much more of my campaign I have left? I know I can see the clicks, but I can’t see the specific banner views so I don’t know how much of the million views has been used yet.

• Hello Chris,

No, I can’t check this – Sorry.

The reason is that firstly, the banner image was not set through a tracker.
          And secondly, my tracker (trck.me) seems to only deal with unique views and fail to count properly when it comes to multiple banner spots and iframes (which is used for the surfbar on most Paid-To-Click for example).

When I do the setup, I create the banners with multiple threads (usually 1-10 on the $10 pack) and allocate all the credits in advance.
          As there is about 20 websites used — it usually convert in 100s of threads on the various websites.

While the setup is quite easy (I use macros to help me), reviewing details is nearly impossible as I have lot of customers and websites being used.
          Additionally, some of the paid-to-click auto-delete the banner threads on server reset (assuming they have 0 credit remaining and expired).

But to give an idea: currently Scarletclicks, Gptplanet, Cliquebook, Cliquestria and Epicclix are the ones burning super fast.
          Though, this won’t happen in 12 hours neither! ;)

The other ones should be more consistant over the 10 days.

And (while there is no guarantee about this) I would say that on average my customers receive somewhere between 400 and 1200 click-through on a $10 campaign.
          Depending on the banner design and the offer being promoted.

For the conversions, this will depends totally on the offer or landing page used — so I can’t even quote an average there.
          As you can see from our testimonials there are a bit of everything… and some crazy numbers sometimes :)

Have a great day,

• Hello Monir,

Awesome. I’m wishing you lot of success.

You can follow the progress through the tracking link you received in the confirmation email.

Cheers, enjoy your weekend,

10. Hi Tungay,

Just wanna say THANK YOU for helping me getting my first 2 referrals within hours of my banner ad going live.
    The speed and efficient you and your team took to make this happen is just ”Amazing”.

Cheers to Success
    Francisco

• Hello Francisco,

You are welcome. I will take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to leave a feedback about our services, it’s appreciated.

It’s awesome to hear you had a great experience with us and got conversions! :)

Ps. If you know some people that may benefit from our services, I would like to inform you that I’m currently testing a beta version of an affiliate program at https://howtogetref.com/affiliate-area/

Enjoy your day. Cheers,

11. Hey Tanguy,

Isn’t it something!?! I just left a reply for you on another website and here I am leaving a comment on this one! ?

I had to leave a comment to let your viewers know that they can’t go wrong with your banner advertising! First of all your rates are dirty cheap and very effective. I don’t know how you are able to keep your rates so low but I’m not complaining.

I do a lot of banner advertising because it works. If you have the right offer and offer a service all internet marketer’s need you can’t go wrong! I found out about you in MID-SUMMER which are commonly known as the SLOW months. When I placed my first banner then, I was able to generate signups and leads.

I placed my third banner ad with you today and will increase the banner impressions/package the next go round!

Once again thanks for great service and mentorship. I really appreciate it!

Peace!
    Len

• Hello Len,

It’s great to see you at Wealthy Affiliate, I’m sure you will find some great value there.

Thanks a lot for this detailed feedback about my banner advertising service! :)

It’s appreciated. And good to hear you are having nice results – I will be looking forward to working with you on many more projects.

Have a great day,
      Tanguy – Incognito007

12. This truly works. I started with the Starter Pack and have gotten several sign ups (which converted to commissions) already. Folks, there is no need to be on the fence with Incognito007’s services…THEY SIMPLY WORK!!!

• Hello Russ,

Thanks for the feedback. It’s great to hear you had signups and even better… commissions through my services! :)

I wish you lot of success with the remaining banner exposures.

See you soon for another PTC Banner Advertising campaign.

Cheers,
      Tanguy – Incognito007

13. I started with lending out on Bitbond. I guess I will get some interest when the loan is paid back. What will happen if the loan is not paid back? What is the possibilities to borrow money from Bitbond? IS there others like Bitbond?

• Hello Bon,

Just out of curiosity, did you join Bitbond through my link? And did you already invest in some loans?
      (I’m just trying to figure out when affiliate commissions are paid as I’m only getting started there).

Concerning your queries:
      1) Yes, you get your interest plus principal on monthly basis (assuming the borrower is not late).
      Except for the 6 weeks ones, where it’s different, as everything is paid back in one shot at the end.

2) If the borrower does not pay back, he will get reminder through emails, phone calls, and letters.
      A kind reminder at first, then some legal threats and if he remains unresponsive it would end up with debt collection measures.

This said, such procedures are slow and the outcome can not be guaranteed. So it’s better to consider those as a “loss”.
      It’s recommended to spread your risk across several loans – and stick with spending 4% (or less) of what you plan to spend over 12 months in each.

As you can see the loans usually bring 20-35% on a yearly basis. Including default ones, and a good strategy they claim the average manage to do around 13% profit.

3) You can borrow money. The amount allowed will depend on your revenue and rating.
      But you can NOT borrow money if you are LENDING to other people. Either you are a lender or a borrower.

4) Yes, there are a few alternatives – you can find those through Google with “Peer to Peer Bitcoin Lending” keywords.
      The reason why I like Bitbond are that:
      A) they are BaFin approved (regulated by financial institution),
      B) they are one of the only P2P platforms I know that take some actions against people defaulting/cheating (while it does not guarantee anything, it can keep away a bunch of cheaters).

I will try to write down an in-depth Bitbond Review soon… :)

Cheers,

• Hello Erik,

Thank you for the feedback. And nice to see you again! :)

I’m wishing you a lot of success with your network banner advertising campaign.

Have a great day, and see you soon,
      Tanguy – Incognito007

14. Thanks Mr hubner for your job, i promote my business with your amazing system. I’m really happy and i promote your system with my friends !!!!
    Thanks a lot ?

• Hello David,

You are welcome! I’m always glad to help.
      And thanks for your feedback and for sharing my services with your friends. It’s appreciated! :)

I’m wishing you lot of success with your blog,
      your trading tutorials worth definitely a lot for anyone willing to get started.

Enjoy your weekend. Cheers,

• Hello Sifod,

Thanks for contacting us! :)

I received the following email from Paypal concerning your transaction:

“Kevin (***hidden for privacy purpose*** @gmail.com) has sent you an eCheck payment of $10,00 USD.

It usually takes about 6-10 days for you to receive the money (estimated: 15/11/2016 – 21/11/2016).
      We recommend that you wait until the money arrives before shipping items.
      We’ll email you when this eCheck payment has been deposited into your account.”

I’m not used to seeing those “eCheck”, but the transaction will not be marked as “complete” before we received the funds obviously.

It’s easier to pay with your Paypal account balance, or through credit card for an instant process.

Feel free to contact me at sales@howtogetref.com if needed :)

Have a great day and See you soon,
      Tanguy – Incognito007

15. Really one of the best place to get success in online business. Very soon, I will buy this service/ other awesome services. Thanks Tanguy Sir!

16. Hello Tanguy,
    I have some questions. Since i bought the pack , when you start to advertise my link ? usually , how many ref i can get with this method?

• Hello Jack,

I’m used to doing the setup under 24 hours, I’m a bit late, doing this right now and emailing you shortly.

As for a number of referrals, there is no guarantee… usually, it takes from 20 (low competition) to 200 (high competition) clicks to convert into a referral;
      but your number of click-through fully depends on how attractive your design and offer is.

Have a great day and Enjoy your weekend :)

17. Hi Tanguy
    I want to get direct referrals for neobux . I want to know , how your system work? for example i buy starter pack and give you my referral’s link and you advertise my link in another ptc site . Am i right? please explain more for your system. Thanks.

• Hello Jack,

Yes. Once you purchased, you receive a PDF with all instructions.
      But basically, it’s about sending your banner (image or link) and referral link to my email (sales@howtogetref.com).

And then, we will set up the banner on the different Paid-To-Click (you can find those available here).
      And update you through email when it’s online. You will also receive a track link to follow the click-through on your banner and other data.

If you have specific needs,
      – you can choose the paid-to-click on our list yourself,
      – submit your own tracking links,
      – and more.

Everything is explained on the PDF you receive after you completed your purchase.

On the side note, banner advertising on view basis usually works the best for low/medium competitive website;
      when it comes to clixsense/neobux it’s harder as people are used to seeing such ads (less click-through).

It’s important to stand out from the crowd in such case, using custom design and branding yourself.

If needed, you can find one of our customer on Neobux forum to ask general advises at:

Let me now if that help or if you need further assistance :)

And sorry for the lack of explanation on the sale pages, I just changed the design and I still need to rebuild the “FAQ” area.

Cheers,
      Tanguy – Incognito007

18. Howtogetref.com is one of the best places to grow your business in a mindblowing speed. 100% satisfaction guarantee over and over again. Thank you Tanguy! :)

• Hello Hiragana,

Thanks for the awesome feedback, mate! :)

The new paid-to-click added to the network seem to be a nice addition to improve our market reach and results.
      I checked the data tracked and it looks promising.

All the best, and See you soon,
      Tanguy – Incognito007

19. Hi tanguy, can you please explain me about start packet? What do I have to do? Which are the top 5 ptc sites? What does the 1000000 views which stands under the price? How can I earn some money with this method? Have a great day and see you soon.

• Hello Athanasios,

If you have an offer (your own product/service or affiliates deal), you can promote it through those packages.

This means that your 468×60 pixels banner will be shown on different paid-to-click websites (see the list above) with the aim to generate sales/signups and generate a profit from it.

1,000,000 views mean that your banner will stay in rotation and displays to people until it got shown 1 million times.
      A part of those people may take action and click your banner to visit your offer (and hopefully take action).

Even though there is no guarantee of results, it can be a good way to build a team or generate sales assuming your offer interest such audience.

Have a great day and See you soon,
      Tanguy – Incognito007

• Hi tanguy, look because I’m new I don’t know about the banner so I must create my own banner. Can you please guide me on how to begin with the banner? If I unterstood well the more banners I have the most possibility to earn? And last question before I start, the offer can be anything? I mean it can be a discount for clothing shoes or whatever? So there’s no time limo in the package. It has to do with the views. That’s great. I can make as much banners as I want in order to have better results? Thanks a lot,have a nice day.

• Hello Athanasios,

Usually, affiliate programs have a creative area, where they propose you some default banners.
          You could also create yours and brand yourself along the way or get someone to design one/several for you.

It’s fine to use several banners through the same campaign :)

Concerning the offer, you COULD advertise anything (as long as it’s legal, not 18+ and so on)
          but usually, Paid To Click people are mostly interested in “free ways to make money” and similar topics.

I’m not sure how it would work out for other topics, but you can always give a test with low volume (1m) and see if it worth it.

All the best,

• Hello Terwin8,

If you request it upon your first purchase, yes.

I would then setup that through my trck.me rotator to be able to edit it anytime you wish :)

But make sure you request it on the setup email, as I’m not doing that by default.

Have a great day, and See you soon.

20. Hi Tanguy,

I sent you an order yesterday for another banner advertising campaign. I am looking forward to it being as great as the one that is running right now. Do you know when it will begin?

Cheers,
    terwin8

21. Hi tanguy i just bought start package this is my transation id 9YX76539BX0098***
    And please accept me on skype this my skype username :fahad*****

• Hello Tahuib,

Nice. It’s great to connect! :)

Sure. You can reach me there.

Ps. I’m always replying to emails under 24 hours (unless I have some major events going on offline)! :)

All the best, and See you soon,

22. Thank you Tanguy for your quick response,

I plan to use several banners all from different ptc’s (one from each). I was thinking three websites??? Or should I rotate 4-5? for that amount?
    Also I forgot to ask if you can make a small change to a banner I previously purchased from you and how much?

Good to see you again and looking forward to accelerating my earnings with your banner campaign!
    terwin8

• Hello Terwin,

I would be glad to do this if I still have the project file.

But I’m not sure when you purchased your banners. A few months ago, my PC crashed suddenly and I lost all the files.
      Since then I moved on Mac and I’m now doing backup of every banners made on my Dropbox Business account…

Drop me details in email (sales@howtogetref.com) and I will check that.

Ps. three websites show be fine! :)

All the best, and Have a great day,

23. Hi Tanguy!
    It’s been awhile but I am back in business and ready to order banner package. I plan to order Premium Pack. How many banners do you suggest I run for this pack?
    Thanks,
    terwin8

• Hello Terwin,

It’s great to see you again! :) I hope everything go well for you.

It depends a bit on what you plan to promote. If it’s only the same offer, probably 2-3 variations would be accurate.
      If you plan to build a rotator to advertise several banners through the same campaign, one version of each offer should be enough ;)

Have a great day, and See you soon,
      Tanguy – Incognito007

24. Hey Incognito007, i am looking at buying a $47 or $10 pack and have bought about $100 worth before and the service has been awesome. But do you know about the Website northclicks? I am looking into investing heavily into them and just wondered if you knew if they were completely legit or not.

Thanks Will

• Hello Lordmmx,

I don’t know that administrator – I may dig into it, but considering the “official pricing” there is $60 per 1 million views; it sound like an hard negotiation process ;)

I’m also not sure if they can deliver traffic fast enough.

Thanks for the suggestion.

All the best,

25. Hello Tanguy,

I purchased a starter pack ($10 banner) yesterday, and completed all steps. How do I know if everything is ok and the campaign is running?

Appreciate your help.

Great day.

• Hello Orlando,

I will check this tomorrow. Your campaign is not running yet.

Sorry for the delay – I have been kept busy with a drama going on with one of my business.

All the best, and See you soon,
      Tanguy – Incognito007

• It´s ok Tanguy. Yes, I know what you´re talking about. We all are deeply concerned, hoping everything turns out well for everybody.

Thanks!

• Hello Orlando,

Thanks for your understanding. Appreciated.

The advertising campaign is “on” as you may have seen on your email inbox.

All the best,

• Hello Lordmmx,

It should last approx 20 days – checking the tracker (clicks) may help you to determinate when most of the spots expired too… :)

All the best and Have a great day,

• Hello Javonte,

Advertising is being displayed on a network of Paid-To-Clicks,
      the list is quoted above.

Those people are usually looking for free/paid methods to earn money online;
      so it could be a good match :)

All the best, and Have a great day,
      Tanguy – Incognito007

26. Hello anyone. I am new to everything. Dont even know what I should be doing to make money. Can anyone just help me get a start.

• Hello Aing,

We do not sell referrals (results) but advertising packages, see details above.

If your website is highly competitive, you may consider to seek for “cost per click” basis elsewhere,
      rather than impressions system though :)

All the best,
      Tanguy – Incognito007

27. i managed to get 6 referrals on my first banner pack but were deleted by neobux because they didn’t click. but this round, i’m not getting anything.

• Hello Lordmmx,

If you have access to their emails,
      you should contact those ASAP to help them getting started.

How fast do they delete those? It’s a crazy system… lol
      Especially knowing that Neobux is one of the hardest offer to promote (along with Clixsense and Trafficmonsoon).

Look like you are only 3 days in on the second one, but if view basis doesn’t suit that offer,
      I would suggest to head to Adhitz.com to see if their cost-per-click plans works better :)

All the best, and Have a great day,

• Hello Steve,

Because it already have an high market coverage (on Paid-To-Click world) with its 3.5 millions members.
          So promoting it on a view basis means you are reaching a lot of people who are already registered and are not able to take action :)

A custom banner design may help, but it’s still one of the most complicated offer along with Neobux and Clixsense.

All the best,

28. Hello Tanguy
    I like $10 package, But I have some question. How many hit possible in this package? All visitors in USA only or another country? One more thing what is the time period for the compilation banner Ad.
    Please suggest banner size.

• Hello Aiden,

It’s worldwide traffic from Paid-To-Click world (list of websites is quoted above).

The hits will depends on your banner attractiveness (CTR).
      A $10 package will usually burn out in 10 days or less.

All the best, and Have a great day,

• Hello Aiden,

You could redirect specific countries to your offer (services like trck.me allows it),
          but the 1 million impressions would still be global trafic.

I’m unable to sell XXX impressions from a specific country at that time.

All the best, and Have a great day,
          Tanguy – Incognito007

29. Hey Tanguy! I purchased starter pack last night and sent details to your email. Just wandering why my first comment was deleted? And can you you tell me is the purchase id the one from the payment processor (transaction id) or? Thank you

30. Salut Tanguy !

Je compte probablement acheter le starter pack à 10$. Mais étant donné que je ne suis pas excellent en anglais j’ai pas tout compris…
    En payant ça, une bannière que je vous fournirai sera affiché un million de fois sur 5 sites que j’aurai choisi parmi la liste ? C’est bien ça ? C’est pas moi qui doit placer la bannière ? Et que contient le pdf que l’on reçoit par mail ?

Merci d’avance !

• Salut Léo,

Oui, un million d’impression. Si tu n’as pas de préférence, cela sera affiché sur tous les sites cités (mais tu peux choisir aussi).

Seul les personnes potentiellement intéressée, clique ta bannière et visiteront ton site.

Le PDF explique où me contacter (email: sales@howtogetref.com) et quoi mentionner (le site / referral link et le fichier ou lien bannière).
      Plus éventuellement comment tracker ta campagne, si le suivi du click-through (nombre de personne cliquant ta bannière) te suffit pas :)

Excellent journée à toi, et à bientôt,
      Tanguy – Incognito007

• But, i saw Twickerz has high value banner advertising about 1,000,000 views per $30, so, it means if someone buy your banner advertising and want to show his/her banner on Twickerz you will get lose. Am i wrong??

• Hello James,

I’m working since 3 years with the administrators of those websites and buying HUGE volumes;
            I’m obviously having some deals going on. Doing business at loss would not make sense! ;)

This is just a way to work together to have volume discounts :)

All the best and Have a great day,
            Tanguy – Incognito007

• Thanks for your reply, i will try your advertising package but not for now, for now i’m focus to advertise fixed ads on few ptc sites.

31. Hello Tanguy. If I order and advertise for Clixsense, will it be waste of money? Because I think 90% of people are already on Clixsense. And how many sites do you accept to advertise? Thank you :)

• Hello Mike,

Cost per view advertising usually make sense for low/medium competitive websites.

Clixsense would probably works better on Cost per Click basis (adhitz or similar); unless you have an highly converting banner design that proved to works :)

If you wish to advertise several banners through a single order, you would need to use a rotator.
      Service such as trck.me would allow you to do so.

All the best and Have a great day,
      Tanguy – Incognito007

32. hello Mr.tanguy I’ve bought a starter pack for 1000000 view…actually for the early days I’ve got some referrals and the hits is good enough but on the last four days I’ve seen the graphic the hits were so low even getting zero hits….is that’s normal or something wrong with it my friends…sorry if i get wrong with this please let me know it thanks a lot

• Hello Jeremy,

Yes. Check your email, I sent you confirmation and details yesterday evening.

Make sure you open new email for new purchases (not replying under a previous one) as I’m tagging email as “pending” / “completed” it may lead to error if/when you do so.

Thanks and Have a great day,
      Tanguy – Incognito007

33. I just bought a $10 banner and not sure why there is no clear instructions on how I can place my banner and where to place it!
    Please reply back asap

• Hello Youness,

Perfect. It will be setup shortly (less than 24h after you sent details).

Confirmation and details coming your way once it’s done.

All the best, and Have a great day,
      Tanguy – Incognito007

34. hello Mr.Tanguy…I’ve bought starterpack afther that what should Ido to know the period of my advertise pack still active or not thx’s

• Hello Ansa,

You should have received a PDF with instructions upon purchase.

If you forwarded the details, the campaign should be setup upon 24h.
      You will receive a confirmation email when it’s setup as well as an ETA for full delivery.

If something went wrong, you can contact me on sales@howtogetref.com :)

Ps. I have 12-24 hours delay, as I was away on the city yesterday.
      “Pending” will be cleared in next six hours.

All the best and Have a great day,
      Tanguy – Incognito007

35. i keep forget the issue about clixsense, since there ads aren’t consist 3 referrals i got stopped clicking. btw can you email me your custom banner design prices? :)